We take our responsibilities with how we handle your personal information very seriously. As such we keep under constant review the information we collect to ensure that it is secure and required. When information no longer needs to be stored we will remove it from our systems.
This document relates to Wordhook Limited who will ultimately be the holder of this information.
What information do we collect?
- Contact details
- Information about your business such as your current website, what you do, where you are located.
- How you arrived at our website such as by clicking on a one of our adverts or a link from another site.
- Your usage of our website such as the pages you looked at.
Why we collect this information
- The information we store allows us to provide an accurate quotation for your requirements
- Website usage information and information about how you arrived at the site allows us to optimise our website to provide the easiest process for you to find what you are looking for.
- Knowing the ways people arrive on our site helps us make better use of our marketing spend so we can avoid ineffective ways of promoting our business and therefore keep our prices down for you.
- Your contact information is required so we can send you information about your services e.g. billing, new features
How do we secure the information?
- All traffic between our website and you is done over secured SSL connections meaning that no one can intercept anything you send us e.g. when you log into your site
- Access to your information is limited to only essential personnel.
Who do we share the information with?
Information we collect is only every shared with third-parties for our own purposes. This means we use services which help us communicate with you e.g. email sending services, but we will never share your information so another company can contact you. The information is held by Wordhook Ltd which includes all it’s current and future brands and subsidiaries.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored in your web browser to help the website interact with you. Without cookies, every time you visit a new page the website thinks you are a new visitor. This would mean for example shopping baskets would empty each time you clicked onto a new page. If you would like to read more about cookies in general , Wikipedia has a detailed article.
What if I do not want cookies stored on my browser?
You can block cookies via your web browser. You can find out specific instructions for your browser via Google. Please note blocking cookies can result in unexpected results when using a website.
What cookies do you store on my browser?
Details of the cookies we use on this site are listed below:
- A cookie to retain your username to make it easier to log into our management system.
- Cookies which store click ids for clicks which have come from our marketing sources.
- Cookies relating to live chat so that you pick up from a past conversation and so you are not cut off when moving between pages.
- Cookies to ensure you retain special offers you might have received and so we can automatically apply offers to your quotes.
- Cookies left by Google’s Analytics software which helps us monitor traffic levels on our website
Occasionally the way third-party add-ons store cookies change. Because of this the list above may not always contain an exhaustive list of the cookies which are saved. We do regularly audit the cookies stored as a result of visiting our website.